Friday, January 27, 2006

SHOWING ALL YOUR CARDS

I've always been a firm believer of being honest of what you truly are. Lately, I'm i've become someone who is "what you see is what you get". Unfortunately, I found out that you can be really too honest or too trusting. Maybe, Im the kind of guy that nobody would like for being plainly me. Maybe I always need that shroud of mystery around me (ok, I'm going to stop now. Self-pitying again).

What the hell! I like who I am and if they have a problem with that it's not my fault anymore. Yes, I did a lot stupid things in life and I am pretty messed up in life, but that's who I am, that what makes me Urim Hernandez. I can't change that for anyone, been doing that for all my life, I think its my turn now to be who I really am.

A sick, demented, depressed, messed-up bastard who just want to be happy and loved.

No comments: