Thursday, May 25, 2006

Somewhere out someone hates me!!!

The day started out great. I had lot of energy for work. I even enjoyed talking to my students in the morning and even made my documentation earlier than I use too. It was even detailed than what I usually did. So as you can see I was really happy. My officemates even commented on the unusual I have.

After lunch everything started to change. Because of my unusual perkiness I couldn't stay put in my station, so I started roaming around the floor and at the same moment my team captain stood up from his station and saw me. STRIKE ONE!!! Of course I was reprimanded for loitering for I was disturbing other teachers.

I immediately went to my seat and started reading some stuff related to work. Out of sheer boredom I guess. I fell asleep, again another big no no at work. I usually don't get caught when I sleep but this one is crazy! Someone suddenly said "are you sleeping Brad?", Then I saw my TC's face a few inches from mine! Good thing I didn't hit him or something. STRIKE TWO!

After being reprimanded again. I decided to check on my buddy at work and see if everything is ok. I usually don't chat with her because the IM is for official business only. But then we started making jokes. Again my TC was passing by when he saw it. STRIKE THREE!

I'm not mad at my TC or anything. It just that all of it happen in the span of two hours. Is it just me or I did something really bad to do this? or just plain luck. Well learn something important. Hope it sticks to me

No comments: