Saturday, July 22, 2006

The Knight

"Ever felt like a knight in shining armor rescuing a damsel in distress from a
dragon. Unfortunately, this princess has a taken a liking to dragons and you
have no choice but torescue her everytime."
Yes, this has been my life lately. The shoulder everyone can cry on. The friend you can count on no matter what happens. There is one particular person who keeps getting hurt, I was always there when she is down, but it seems I don't exist when she is happy. I feel so down and my heart always break when I see her sad, and I can do nothing but be there.
I do love her, I really do. I tried moving on with my life, tried using everything in the book to forget about it. But a certain demon (Jimi!!!) had to find some long forgotten thing buried inside of me and open it.
Now, I can love her from a distance. I'm that knight who had to rescue the princess everytime but is forgotten in time peace. I can only be remembered when she is sad and lonely.

No comments: