Sunday, September 03, 2006

So Far...

My life has been weird but still puts a smile on my face. Weird in a way that I'm actually everything, including my problems and my "other" things that's been bothering me for awhile.

I'm still working and very close in getting myself regularize. It's kinda pathetic if you ask what do I intend to achieve in this job, which is to last for more than 6 months. I'm still here teaching Koreans on how to speak english and I'm being train as a assistant team captain. Turned out to be a good job.

Made some really friends at work, and I'm actually trusting some people with what's going on with my head. It's been awhile since I trusted myself to anyone and feels really good to know that I still can trust.

I have to admit though that my taste for women still hasn't change. I still end falling for women with emotional problems. I don't know what's my problems but I'm drawn to women with some sort of problem. Like one of my friends one said, "You really have a weird taste with women".

No comments: