Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Now I remember...

Now I remember why stayed I away from responsibility for the longest time. It is the "STRESS"!!! Hehehehe!!! Anyway, it honestly does feel good to be part of something growing. Unfortunately, my butt has been suffering for being stuck in chair for couple of hours. I really do miss horsing around and acting childishly. Some of my friends actually said that I have changed all of sudden.

Anyway, for those who hasn't heard of it yet I just got promoted from an agent to assistant team captain. I love my team; we are just a bunch of misfits, from the mentally insane (that's me) to the wallflowers (you who know are!). Also, I would like give special mention to our Ma’am Joana, for being the coolest team captain (Sipsip!).

The downside of the story is that I can't join the YSA conference next week. I really have to be there because of the level tests. I just can't leave my TC for two days, and with the work load we have it would be really difficult for her. Ang bait ko sobra!!!

No comments: