Sunday, November 26, 2006

RECAP

My life has been quite eventful lately. It has its difficulties but it been interesting otherwise. Still working (thank heavens!) and still broke. Hehehe! It has been getting a little stressful due to the paperwork but still manageable. I actually find myself having fun sometimes.

I had a couple of problems with some friends that I rather not discuss here, but I do feel bad that they feel that way but I guess that’s just me and being a stiff and a square also makes you not good with politics and social relationships (hmmmm, explains why I like paperwork).

My crush is going home in a couple back in to Korea. I am going to miss her but I guess but that is life and she needs to back where she belongs. At least, I get to hangout with her before she goes.

I don’t have sleep yet. I have been up for 48 hours now. I was up all night with the tropa playing Giovanni chronicles. I’ll always be thankful for Tobie and the group for letting me join them. I really need to play. It’s my way of relieving the stress.

I really miss Pia and hopes she comes back before Christmas.

No comments: