Sunday, May 06, 2007

EXPLANATION

I have been trying to escape reality for a long time. I guess that is what happens when you don’t face your problems and conflict in life. At first, it all great showing the illusion that you’re able get back at you’re life and live normally or possibly happy. But in the end, everything catches up to you and ending up getting worse than you use too.

I still have voices in my head frequently and fighting them is a losing battle. Nightmares are still there with less frequent but will still drain you of your courage to move on in life. Guilt is a constant companion with all the mistakes in life real or imagined (I honestly don’t know what really happened in some parts of my life). Disappointment and regret fills my mind daily. I tried to be strong, but I guess I’m really weak and in the end I just broke down.

I’m really sorry to those that are getting hurt because I honestly don’t know how to explain it. I’m just really scared right now and very weak.

No comments: