Tuesday, March 11, 2008

alcohol

I got this from Jak. =)

1. When I'm drunk, I tend to...
- cry, complain a lot, tell really bad jokes (not all at the same time), and when really drunk forget what happened in the past 8 hours after drinking.

2. Shots or beers?
- whatever is available

3. Do you have drinking buddies?
- nope, but just ask around someone's bound to go drinking

4. Do you get Angry?
- fortunately, if I ever did I was really drunk to remember

5. Do you puke?
- yup, woke up next to it

6. After 7 drinks who are you?
- I can't remember

7. Your favorite drink is?
- bailey's based drinks and beer mixed with extra joss, da best yan!

8. Tequila does what to you?
- churry I'm a tequila virgin =D

9. Who do you drink with?
- friends, co-workers

10. Vodka makes you?
- smile a lot

11. Do you smoke when you drink?
- nope

12. Do you pass out?
- I think so.

13. Do you drink girly drinks?
- Yes, when I feel like one.

14. Do you drink alone?
- nope

15. Worst drink you have ever had?
- haven't found one yet

16. Do you play drinking games?
- sometimes

17. Favorite Beer?
- Tsing Tao and Strong Ice

18. Do you sing when you're drunk?
- very often

19. What will you NOT drink?
- pee and sewer water

20. Are you a lightweight when it comes
to drinking?
- more like a featherweight

22. Do you ever drink Bacardi Silver?
- nope

23. Do you like frozen drinks?
- they're actually very good

24. Do you drink liquor straight?
- it depends on the drink

25. Do you ever drink out of the
bottle?
- yup

26. Are you drunk right now?
- with love (with girlfriend right now this is my standard sucking up statement)

27. Do you consume more than 2
alcoholic beverages on daily basis?
- no

28. do you drink a lot of wine?
- no

29. When is the last time you drank?
- can't remember

30. Name someone that will repost this
drinking survey?
- probably someone from the molokai crowd

32. Hot tub/pool naked because of
alcohol?
- Hmm...who am I with?

33. Failed any college courses due to
alcohol alone?
- nope

34. Ever woken up & said "Dude where's
my car?"
- It's more like, "Dude, what did we do last night?"

35. Ever carried someone up & down the
same flight of stairs due to their
drunkness?
- Yup. I have a Master's degree on that.

37. Puked in a friend's car?
- not yet

No comments: