Sunday, April 06, 2008

ATTEMPTS

I again tried to be a little artistic or at least that what I think it is. I do have some difficulty in expressing myself and trust me, trying to express my self in writing is proving really difficult, I'm kinda use to short description like "I'm happy today" and that's about it. So please I beg your forgiveness for the errors.

Anyway, I always like looking at glass stained windows. There something about them that makes me stare and kinda feel that peolpe are like them. The way the colors compliment each other, and that each of them has story to tell eager to share to anyone willing to hear or see it.

The way the light dances through every piece of glass. Sometimes you actually feel the emotion that its sharing. Maybe, I'm thinking too much (most likely) and I'm putting too much meaning too things, but I really love how it feels.

So here's my one of my attempts in art. I always try to, but I don't usually have the guts to click save, and it's usually because I think it's pathetically ugly (even a four-year could do better), its to depressing for me, or I feel stupid because I can only use paint with some degree of competence (still studying adobe). :)

No comments: