Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Good morning

Isn't sad to know that the people who's opinion matters to you would be the one to say that you can't do it. When show that you are sad and hurt with what they just said, they would back it up with I'm only trying to tell you the truth and want you to realize that the world is like it will not care for you and not make decisions for you.

What the fuck are you trying to say? I know the world is cruel and all. I found it the hard way remember! Thats the world for you! Now where in the world would I find some peace?! Would it be nice to have someone or someplace where I can lower down my defenses and find solace and peace. I'm sick and tired of trying not care because I know I'll just get hurt, of making sure no one gets inside me, of trying to prove to everyone that okay and strong.

Maybe thats why I feel so empty inside, because I know if I disappear I would not be remembered anymore. I'm a ghost in people's lives I just pass through never to be remembered. Maybe I haven't found my place yet or I'm just blind. My death would very quiet indeed.

No comments: