Saturday, June 03, 2006

Love Struck!!!


I went out with Pia last Thursday (finally!). After trying to fit our schedule together (I'm beginning to hate for this reason). Anyway, we decided to watch x-men 3, unfortunately there wasn't any space for us and we didn't want to be out late, coz there still work tomorrow and she was kinda feeling sick. I could see her frustration in her face (man! was she cute!) and tried to cheer up. We just decided to have dinner (must always remind myself that she doesn't like some stuff that I eat) and just talked about some stuff. I was surprised that she all along that I had feelings for her and that she notice the small things I did. She also thanked me for being able to understand the restraint we had when I want to see her and talk to her (I was in cloud 9 already just by hearing that). After that we just hanged out at star bucks and just continued our conversation (which beats the crap out of talking to oneself a gazillion time). I was touched by the fact that she was able to open up to me considering some things. We didn’t realize what time it was until she went to the washroom. It was already 12 midnight (So much for going home early). So we just took a cab to her place and call it a night.

I got home around 1:30 am and I had work at 5:00 am, but I couldn’t sleep with all the excitement and butterflies inside my stomach. I went to work without any sleep (I had some stolen naps during this time). I’m still at cloud 9 right now. I just hope she feels the same way (even just a speck of it would do). Keeping my fingers cross.

No comments: