Sunday, April 01, 2007

This week on...

I saw two movies this week and both reminded me of my childhood, or at least from what I remember.


First was "Rocky Balboa", I know it was kinda weird for a 60-something boxing the reigning heavy champion of the world, surviving 10 rounds, and losing only to a split decision. But Rocky always has been that way, being the "underdog". It wasn't really impressive, but it brought a lot of memories watching betamax with my uncles and cousins. Really good days.


Next was TMNT ( Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles). I don't why Aprile didn't want to watch this, but I was able to convince her after three days. Hehehe!!! Now, this really brought a lot of memories. Dressing up as the turtles, crying to my parents to buy me the toys, and shouting "COWABUNGA" every time the show was on TV. I still miss the nineties version, but I'm happy the personalities of the turtles hasn't changed.


I forgot to mention it here. Aprile and I bought a pair of hamsters a couple of months ago. They were really small then, but they're really fat now and cute. Hehehe!!!

No comments: