Thursday, April 19, 2007

Random Thoughts for the Insane

I’m sitting right now with a thousand thoughts passing through my mind from fish to religion, to my goals and comic books. I don’t know if I’m still awake or sane just typing that’s all I know hmmm seems to be really dark but the lights turn on I’m sweating but its cold where am I oh yeah I’m in front of the computer hehehehe! Really horny maybe just lonely I guess oh shit I’m beginning to rhyme again. A turtle is flying to my room all green and really big Donatello is his name yes he is teenage mutant ninja turtle God why am I empty I hate you it’s really cold right now shut up Jared I’m not talking really now so back to the topic what’s topic oh yeah I forgot just rumbling I guess I want a kid really but can I raise them scared how can I take care of someone I want to eat. Haven’t been sleeping or am I asleep reality kinda in a blur lately. I’m fat and I need to lose weight tired but I don’t know why am I rambling I don’t how in the world should I know alone weird isn’t it how everything is doing okay and I have to destroy everything quitter hahahahaha!!! Shut up why you laughing really I’m not not talking to you so shut up okay stop fighting all of you this my turn says who me we don’t agree with you shut up I agree with him its his turn his one of us now don’t touch me I’ll talk to you all later let me finish bye

No comments: