Thursday, June 28, 2007

Smile!!!



First, Mika's new video, which made me have a great time watching. It's very entertaining and "happy". It also has a really good message. Even though, he and this video reminds of the Freddie Mercury and Fat-bottomed Girls, its really a matter of perspective I guess, as long as your having fun and happy I see nothing wrong with it.



On my side of the planet, a very good example why I really don't watch local movies. It's suppose to be a action movie but it turns out to be a parody of all good action movies. Exploding obviously fake helicopters, heroes that could stand a beating would kill a human, able to shoot an automatic rifle with one hand, and of course crappy lines. Ito lang ang masasabi ko, SAGING LANG SANGING LANG ANG MAY PUSO!!!

No comments: