Thursday, November 01, 2007

Life so far

Life has been really different these past few months. I was at first a bum working only for my dad, and trust me you only get an allowance if you work for a family business. I got a new job as training assistant two months ago. It’s tiring and stressful but everyday is a learning experience and I’m actually having fun for some reason (I guess I’m getting old and I’m earning a lot more hehehehe).

Meet a lot of new people, officemates to members of the NWA who I share some of my hobbies and stuff. It is always nice to meet new people with different perspectives in life.

I'vie also realize something these past couple of days that made analyze things in my life. I’vie always seen myself as shy and quiet. I have great difficulty expressing myself and have a great tendency just to be in the sidelines and watch people as they do their things, and most of the time, I feel lonely and left out when I’m in a group or something. I try to participate or something but shyness and self-doubt usually wins.

That’s why, I’m really thankful to all my friends out there. You have no idea that a simple greeting means a lot to me, and you guys have done sooooooo much more than that. You made my life livable everyday and I’m so happy hang-out with you guys. (I’m getting mushy).

And of course to my honey (she’ll kill me if I forget to mention her). She’s wonderful and most of the time words are not enough to describe her. She’s one of the best things that has happen in my life and I will be always grateful for her

Ok this really weird, this was suppose to be an entry about all the things that are happening in my life, it ended up me expressing what I am feeling inside. J

No comments: