Monday, June 30, 2008

Identity Crisis - What is in a name?

(Taken from Jak) Rules are simple, list all the different names people have for you and who they are. :D

Ms. Urim- Most people who has no idea if I'm a guy or a girl. Apparently my name is a girl's name to some countries

U- most of my friends do

Elder Hernandez/Elder- during my missionary days. I actually felt weird to be called by my first name when I got back

Propeta- from one member in Luna, La Union from my missionay day

Urin- from those kids who like to tease me.

ihi- more of an insult actually

Dwayne Johnson/The Rock- by NWA friends. Must learn how to raise the eyebrow

Daddy/Daddy U- only use by my "kids" in the MIR.

Kuya/Kuya u/Kuyau-from kids to people I have kuya complex on

Macauly Culkin- (di ko alam kung tama ang spelling) from adults who thought i was cute when a kid.

Matet- from adults who really thought I was cute when I was a kid.

Ugh- like the cartoon character from the cartoon network. Its my initials.

HERNANDEZ!- from my teachers who caught me sleeping ( may kasama pang "go home and plant kamote!)

Mike- from DBG people who thinks I look like Mike Valencia

bunny/hunny/tummy/piggy- only Aprile is allowed to call me this, unless you wanna argue with her.

No comments: