Thursday, June 05, 2008

My new love... the beauty salon

I never quite understood before why a lot of people love going to beauty salons. Its expensive, and hair will eventually grow back anyways. I really didn't care what my hair looks like, as long that its there i'm ok. Until it was pointed out to me that I look like crap and the stress was showing itself to blatantly. I realized that I wasn't taking care of myself anymore.

So I decided to go to the nearest salon I can find and have myself a haircut. As the stylist (that's their job title, so from now I will call them stylist :P) asking me what I wanted, he also keep on suggesting treatments I should also have. I actually heard of those things but have no idea what it actually is, so decided to get the hair spa as well (it actually had a free haircut, so what the heck)

It was actually very relaxing that i was trying to fight myself from dozing off. It really felt good and I looked human again. The stress i was feeling was greatly reduced by the hair spa and hair cut. Two birds in one stone. hehehe!

Now I'm contemplating on what to try next time (those facial treatments sounds interesting). So the next I feel stressed out, you'll know where to find me. hehehehe

No comments: