Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentine's

Happy Valentine’s Day everyone!!! May all of you find that person that you can't live without. For those who have found that someone cherish every moment spent and never take it for granted. Love is one thing nobody seems to understand but everybody yearns for it, even the most jaded and cynical of us in this world secretly needs to love and to be love in return.

Sometimes in our quest for love, we take for granted the love that surrounds us. The one that comes from people we never took time to notice. I myself have made that mistake. I been blindly been seeking out something I thought was love without realizing that I was surrounded with the one thing I’ve been looking for.

Now I’m grateful to all those who loved, and love, and will love me. You made life worth living.

No comments: