Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Confessions

Just finish watching the wedding singer (Yes, it took me all these years to be able find time to watch it.). There were two scenes that really inspired me. The first one, was when Adam Sandler’s friend (forgot the name) said that when you found someone you love, you should never let it go. The second one is the song he sang to Drew Barrymore on the plane.


I Wanna Grow Old with You - Adam Sandler

I wanna make you smile,
Whenever you're sad.
Carry you around when your arthritis is bad.
All I wanna do,
Is grow old with you

I'll get you medicine,
When your tummy aches.
Build you a fire if the furnace breaks.
It would be so nice,
Growin' old with you

I'll miss you, kiss you
Give you my coat when you are cold.
Need you, feed you.
I'll even let you hold the remote control
So let me do the dishes in our kitchen sink
Put you to bed when you've had too much to drink
Oh I could be the man,
Who grows old with you

I wanna grow old with you.


I want to be with her, just talking to her makes me forget all of my problems in life. I really don’t know her that much, but everything I learn about her makes me want to know more and I’m enjoying every second of it. This is of course, is all unintentional. I just want to be friends at first. I was just following an advice my friend gave me, which is to get out of my comfort zone and get to other know other people and be friends with them. Who would have thought I would find someone I wanna grow old with.

I know, I found someone I love, but I’m too scared to do something about it. I worry too much of what would happen in the future that it makes me not do anything. I guess, I’m just scared of getting hurt and fear things that I shouldn’t fear in the first place. Now, people might think that it’s just stupid for me to realize these things by just watching a movie, but that’s life. Great things do come from small things.

I really know I have fallen for her. She’s the last thing in my mind at night and the first thing I think about when I wake up. She’s not perfect person, I know, heck she has a lot of short comings, but I love her in spite of all those things. I also did a lot of stupid things, like saying I don’t like people who do this and she ending up being one of them. I guess I’ll end up eating my words.

I know your reading this (I actually asked you to.) coz honestly, I don’t know how to say this to you in person. Every time I try to say the words, it just disappears in my mouth. “Sabi ko sa’yo di ako marunong manligaw eh.” Now, on how this simple reaction to a movie turns into a love confession is a mystery to me. I’m just writing on how I feel, so the train of thought is really random.

No comments: