Thursday, March 16, 2006

Voices

There I did it. I actually posted what I was feeling last night and told her to read it. I thought she knew where my blog is, but she was thinking it was in friendster. I actually ran out credits for my cell phone so I couldn’t text her. So I thought of calling my mom and ask her to give the address, but my mom said she was a little busy and couldn’t give her the message (Note: My mom and her work in the same place). Two minutes later, the phone rang and it was her, my mom actually told her to call me (note to self never ask your mom for help, even how little it is, with a girl). I panic; my mind was screaming “You IDIOT!!! Why did you have to post that in the net and ask her to read it!!!?” then I gave her the address. I jokingly said that maybe after this she may never talk to me ever, but she said she’ll call afterwards and give her reaction.

It’s twelve o’ clock, she’s fast asleep now. I actually called her house to check on her. Maybe she forgot to call back or maybe something else. I can actually hear the voices in my head singing with Awie’s voice “TANGAAAAAAAAA!!!”

No comments: