Sunday, April 09, 2006

REPORT FOR THE MONTH APRIL

I had time to reflect on life lately. This is my report.

I’m still very much out of shape, started exercising a week ago, so results are still not visible. I also started controlling my food intake. This is very hard, considering I’m surrounded by good food.

I finally got a job as online English teacher for Koreans. Not the best job in the world for me but who am I demand such things. I've already passed the first week of training, so far everything is good. My fellow employees are really great; I had no problem in adjusting in the work area.

My love life is still practically non-existent due to my inability to put in effort into anything I'm supposed to do. Aside from the fact, I really suck in this dating thing. I really like someone and wanted to do something about it, but I have no idea what to do. So if anyone is reading this could you at least give me some advice. Thank you.

As for my mental well-being, I can honestly say, I'm perfectly normal in the standards of our society. Quirks and minor neurotic conditions still exist, but everyone has them, so no problem there I think.

Financially speaking, I’m still bankrupt. At least, now that I have a job income will start coming in soon. Unfortunately, half of it now goes to some stuff I’ve wanted to buy for a very long time. There goes the savings.

Spiritually speaking, I’m still lacking a great deal. I’m having a hard time forgiving myself (IDIOT!). But at least I’m way better compared a couple of months ago, when the very idea of God loving me and wanting me to come back to his presence was unacceptable.

And yes, I have a new nickname: BRAD. I know it’s weird that I have that nickname but who am I to argue with my boss. So there you have it, you may now call me Brad and laugh at the same time.

No comments: