Sunday, March 11, 2007

The 300



Aprile and I watched The 300 last Friday for our monthsary. I must say it's one of the best movies I've seen in my life. I was really happy that they really tried to stick to the comic book. The changes were understandable and acceptable. It was really awesome to see that the actors really portrayed the characters as in the comics.

Of course, as Tobie pointed out, there were some stuffs that I guess were funny, like with all the blood, gore, and flying body parts in the battles, they only got dirt on their bodies and Xerxes' obsession with men kneeling before him. Also, where did the horseman go after chopping the guys head? It seems that he disappeared after he chopped the guy's head off. It's just safe to assume then that he got killed of screen.

Lastly, I was reminded to use the washroom before a movie or you might spend an hour trying to hold your bladder.

No comments: