Monday, March 19, 2007

High School

I saw some of my high school friends last Saturday. It was great to see them and catch up on what happen to each others' lives. It was kinda funny that not much have change except gaining a couple of pounds and receding hairlines for some . We talk about almost any topic we could come up with especially past relationships and what happened to some of our friends and classmates. It's funny to note that most our batch are either married and have kids.

It was actually funny that my friends really saw as the distant, carefree, apathetic, and smart person. I actually never saw myself like that rather I saw myself as a goof ball.

High school was the best days of my life. It gave us enough freedom to do what we want, without the complications of life that we put upon ourselves. We were free, idealistic , optimistic, and slightly innocent (not really). I'm happy that I can look back into that part and smile with all the great memories I had.

No comments: