Monday, March 05, 2007

February Update

I know it's kinda late, but I was really busy and the blasted DSL wasn't working. That's why I couldn't post anything for a while. I must say it was a good month, mostly because of my honey (I love you).

I lost my phone recently. It got stolen when I sleeping in the bus. I guess it was time for me to replace it. I already had it for more than three years, and it really needed to be replaced. Unfortunately, it had become more of a camera than an actual phone. Hehehe!









I also watched a lot of movies this month. Not counting the movies I watch in dvd I watched a total of at least eight movies, namely:

-Epic Movie
-Arthur and the Invisibles
-Curse of the Golden Flower
-Pursuit of Happyness
-The Fountain
-Music and Lyrics
-Ghost Rider
-The Number 23

I don't know where exactly I find the time to do this, but I guess if you want to spend time with someone you'll find a way. I'm happy to find someone who likes movies like me. I love you honey.

No comments: