Saturday, July 14, 2007

I saw Transformers yesterday after two weeks of wanting to watch it. Unfortunately, I expected too much from the movie. The robots were really good and i found myself getting excited when Optimus Prime started talking, but as the movie progressed I was actually screaming inside "Less talking, more Transforming!!!". Yes, it turn "human movie" as Tobie said. I found a lot of unnecessary characters, dialogue, and scenes. It was a good movie but not memorable at all.

The movie also made me reminisce some animation I love too watch when I a kid. I remember waking early in the morning during the weekends just to watch them. Who could forget Thundercats, G.I. Joe, He-Man (the first edition, She-ra, Dino Riders, Ghostbusters, and so much more. It really feels good to remembers those shows, just be sure when you talk about it make sure your with the same or older generation or else you'll get that weird look and get that feeling that your getting really old.

No comments: